Surviving an Active Threat
"Run. Hide. Fight." Training
Students and employees are invited to a free training course on “Run. Hide.Fight.” hosted by LSU PD and LSU’s NCBRT/Academy of Counter-Terrorist Education.
Four sessions of the training will be offered on March 28 and 29. Download the course flyer.
- March 28, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- March 28, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- March 29, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- March 29, 1:00- 5:00 p.m.
- LSU Union Magnolia Room
A FEMA SID number is required before registering for a session. Download the registration flyer for complete instructions.
If you aren’t able to attend the training course, you can learn more about the Department of Homeland Security’s “Run, Hide, Fight” paradigm, and watch a training video.
- Attacks in Crowded Public Spaces (ready.gov)
- Active Shooter Preparedness Video (cisa.gov)
- Surviving an Active Threat: Run. Hide. Fight. (PER-375) (ncbrt.lsu.edu)
Always call LSU Police at 225-578-3231 if you see anything suspicious. In an emergency, dial 911.