The Student Success One Stop will assist you in answering any questions you may have. We have professional and student staff available to resolve your concerns, give you guidance & support, and connect you to the best campus resources. Our goal is to help you overcome any potential obstacles that may stand in the way of your graduation. The Student Success One Stop is here to help ensure your success!
"The staff in Retention and Student Success was nothing short of extraordinary in answering all my questions. I came into our meeting with little knowledge of what direction I wanted to go in. I came out with a major I am so happy with, and some good advice on how to pursue this career path. We continue to email to this day, and I know they will always respond. I can't recommend setting up a meeting more."
— Jackson Ritchie
Student Success One Stop Checklist
- If your well-being is contributing to the problems or concerns you are experiencing, you may need to seek out the resources provided by the Student Health Center, Mental Health Services, or a private provider.
- If you are in a life threatening or emergency situation, please contact 911 and/or LSU Police.
- Our Student Success One Stop Team is here to help you find the office and/or service that can best assist with your particular questions or concerns.
Hours & Contact Information
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Availability of Professional Staff from University College, Financial Aid & Scholarships, and the Center for Academic
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: LSU Student Union, 2nd Floor (located in the former Art Gallery)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 225-578-2634
Student Staff Positions
Our trained Student Success Assistants are here for you. Student Success Assistants support you by staffing the Student Success One Stop front desk, phones, and emails.