Safety at LSU
Safety and security are priorities taken very seriously at LSU. This video features the many ways in which LSU pro-actively addresses these needs to assure the continued safety and security of the campus community.
Roadmap to Spring
LSU continues to follow all CDC and state safety guidance, and will do everything possible to protect the health of our students, faculty, and staff.
Please check the "Roadmap to Spring" website for:
- Spring COVID-19 Testing & Reporting
- COVID -19 Vaccines
- COVID Isolation & Quarantine 19-Protocol
- Guidance on How to Report Positive Test Results or Exposure
- Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions