US Citizens: provide Full Name, Driver’s License # and State and Company/Agency Name via email five (5) working days prior to visit.
Non-US Citizens: provide legible, scanned, color copy of Driver’s License and Passport and completed NASA Visitors Worksheet via email twenty (20) working days prior to visit.
Upon your arrival, please have your valid driver’s license ready to show the receptionist to pick up your visitor’s badge. (Non-US Citizens will be required to show two forms of valid government ID.)
From Armstrong International Airport:
- Leaving airport, take Airport Access Road to I-10 East.
- Take I-10 east seven miles to I-610 split.
- Go 12.7 miles on I-610, which later merges with I-10 again, to I-510 (Exit 246A).
From Slidell, Louisiana or points east:
- At Slidell, proceed on I-10 west across Lake Pontchartrain.
- After crossing the lake, go approximately eight miles to I-510 (Exit 246A).
To reach Michoud Assembly Facility from I-510 (Exit 246A):
- From the intersection of I-10 and I-510, take I-510 South and continue.
- Take the “Almonaster Blvd to Old Gentilly Rd” exit (Exit 2C).
- Immediately get in the left lane, which curves toward the Stop sign.
- TURN LEFT at the STOP SIGN onto the Divided Highway and cross over I-510. NASA is about 1½ mile ahead on your right.
- Pass traffic light at Michoud Blvd and traffic light at main gate by the Saturn rocket
- Enter next right before (2) old brick smoke stacks and park in visitors spot
- Enter Bldg 101 lobby go to front desk and receive NASA badge