On-Campus Interviewing Program
On-campus Interviewing (OCI) is a nine-week program, held each Fall and Spring semester, that connects employers to students and alumni for internships and full-time job opportunities.
On-Campus Interviewing Program, Fall 2021
Dates: September 20 to November 19, 2021
Interviews take place between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m
LSU Olinde Career Center – Recruitment Center
Building: LSU Student Union - Click here for Travel and Parking Info
Room: 258 (Second Floor)
If you are interested in conducting virtual, please contact the On-Campus Interview Coordinator, Garnesha Beck
Student and Alumni Resources and Information
- On-Campus Interviewing Policy
- How to apply for on-campus interviews through Handshake
- Reserve an Interview or Study Room
Student questions? Contact Blake Winchell, Associate Director of Student Services, at email@example.com.
Employer Resources and Information
Please follow the steps below to reserve your on-campus interview:
- Review the On-campus Interview Information for Employers and the Employer Obligations in the Recruiting Process.
- Log into Handshake. We recommend that you use Google Chrome to access Handshake because we have found that Internet Explorer is incompatible.
- View this video tutorial for posting an interview schedule or view this help article for posting an interview schedule.
- Once the interview schedule is reviewed and approved in Handshake by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email with further instruction.
Employers are eligible to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program if hiring for job opportunities currently available. To interview, employers must have a position open (or projected with certainty to be open). Employers may interview for full-time, degree-required positions as well as internships and co-ops. If your position does not fall within this scope, we encourage you to post the position on Handshake and coordinate interviews on your own.
Employer questions? Contact Garnesha Beck, On Campus Interviewing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.