On-Campus Interviewing Program
On-campus Interviewing (OCI) is a nine-week program, held each Fall and Spring semester, that connects employers to students and alumni for internships and full-time job opportunities.
To ensure the safety of students, employers and staff, all interviews will be held virtually during the Spring 2021 semester.
On-Campus Interviewing Program, Spring 2021
Dates: February 17 to April 16, 2021
Interviews take place between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m
Location: Virtual; Zoom is the preferred web conferencing tool at LSU to help ensure a smooth connection for the student and employer. All students have LSU Zoom accounts which can be accessed at zoom.lsu.edu and are familiar with the platform through their virtual courses. Phone call or other online platforms can be utilized if the employer is unable to utilize Zoom.
Student and Alumni Resources and Information
- On-Campus Interviewing Policy
- How to apply for on-campus interviews through Handshake
- Reserve an Interview or Study Room
Student questions? Contact Blake Winchell, Associate Director of Student Services, at email@example.com.
Employer Resources and Information
Please follow the steps below to reserve your on-campus interview:
- Review the On-campus Interview Information for Employers and the Employer Obligations in the Recruiting Process.
- Log into Handshake. We recommend that you use Google Chrome to access Handshake because we have found that Internet Explorer is incompatible.
- View this video tutorial for posting an interview schedule or view this help article for posting an interview schedule.
- Confirm the link to your interview: Once the interview schedule is reviewed and approved by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm the link to the platform that will be used to conduct the interviews. The link will be added to the interview schedule in Handshake for the student.
Employers are eligible to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program if hiring for job opportunities currently available. To interview, employers must have a position open (or projected with certainty to be open). Employers may interview for full-time, degree-required positions as well as internships and co-ops. If your position does not fall within this scope, we encourage you to post the position on Handshake and coordinate interviews on your own.
Employer questions? Contact Garnesha Beck, On Campus Interviewing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.