Garnesha Beck, On-Campus Interview Coordinator
Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Campus Interview Program
On-campus Interview (OCI) is a nine-week program, held each Fall and Spring semester, that connects employers to students and alumni for internships and full-time job opportunities.
On-Campus Interview Program, Fall 2022
Dates: September 19 – November 18
Interviews take place between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m
Location for In-Person Interviews:
LSU Olinde Career Center – Recruitment Center
258 LSU Student Union (Second Floor)
Virtual Interviews: The meeting link for virtual interviews, will be communicated prior to the date of the interview
Student and Alumni Resources and Information
- On-Campus Interviewing Policy
- How to apply for on-campus interviews through Handshake
- Reserve an Interview or Study Room
Employer Resources and Information
Top 3 Reasons to Hold On-Campus Interviews at LSU
- Convenient – Interviews can be held in-person or virtually. In-person interviews are held in
one of the 22 private interview rooms in our Recruitment Center (RC). Virtual interviews
are held using the interview platform of the employer's choice. The RC is also available
for students to use an interview room to complete virtual interviews.
- Streamlined – Virtual and in-person interviews are coordinated through Handshake. Handshake streamlines
the interview process and allows employers to pre-schedule interview dates, targetstudents
that meet your selection criteria, and fill interview timeslots.
- Cost Effective – There is no charge to participate On-Campus Interviews (virtual or in-person). On-Campus interviews are a complimentary benefit to employers who want to want to fill career and experiential opportunities.
Learn more from our OCI FAQs.
Please follow the steps below to request an interview schedule:
- Review the On-campus Interview Information for Employers and the LSU Recruiting Policies and Guidelines.
- Log into Handshake. We recommend that you use Google Chrome to access Handshake because we have found that Internet Explorer is incompatible.
- View this video tutorial for posting an interview schedule or view this help article for posting an interview schedule.
- For Virtual Interviews, please add the word “Virtual” to your Interview Schedule Name in Handshake.
- Once the interview schedule is reviewed and approved in Handshake by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.