The College of Science Student Services Office offers premed and predental advising
to current LSU students. Our Professional pre-health advisors are members of the National
Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP) with specialized training
in fostering the intellectual, personal, and humanistic development of students as
they prepare for careers in health professions.
Helping You Succeed
Our pre-health advisors assist students at every phase of pursuing a career in Medicine,
Dentistry, Optometry, and Podiatry. Services include (but not limited to):
- Conducting individual meetings addressing student specific needs.
- Hosting group sessions to help students prepare to be competitive candidates.
- Providing informational workshops explaining the application process.
- Sponsoring LSU Premed/Predental Review Committee.
- Communicating updates on pre-health events, both on and off campus.
- Connecting students with health-related opportunities within the community
Schedule an Individual Appointment Through the Navigate Student App
Connect With Us
Pre-Health Advising Support and Education (PHASE) is a group of College of Science faculty and staff dedicated to helping premed and
pre-dental students reach their goals by providing information and resources in a
variety of ways.
Join the Moodle page below for more pre-medical and pre-dental advising information
and follow the YouTube Channel for informational videos from the How to Become a Doctor
Moodle PagE YouTube Channel Events
More ways to connect
Follow LSU Pre-Health Programs for important event updates and student opportunities
- Address an email to email@example.com
- Leave subject line blank.
- In body of email message, include ONLY this text, replacing your name: Subscribe
"LSU-PREMEDICAL Your name" OR "Subscribe LSU-PREDENTAL Your name"
- If you have an email signature, be sure to delete that out of the message body.
- You will receive an email asking to confirm that you want to join the listserv. You
must click on the link provided in that email.