Friday, August 12th, 2022
This event will be held indoors. Please know that if the status of the pandemic changes, or if the state’s event guidelines change, these ceremonies could also change. At this time, here is what you can expect:
- Masks are not required in any venue. However, masks are highly encouraged.
- There will be no restrictions on the number of attending guests.
- Graduates will be invited to walk across the stage while their names are called.
- Doors will open for each event approximately one hour prior to the start of the ceremony.
- At the culmination of the ceremony, graduates and their guests should plan to meet outside the venue.
- Clear bags will not be required. However, all bags will be subject to a search upon entry.
Check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the Assembly Center - Northwest Portal. Graduates may not be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Candidates
Check-in will begin at 8:am at the Assembly Center. Check-in will be separated by senior college, with check-in locations at the Northeast, Southeast or Southwest portals. Graduates may not be admitted after 8:30 a.m.