Building Access Request

This form allows current students who have an active affiliation with the College of Music & Dramatic Arts to request card-based building access. All requests are reviewed by College staff and final implementation is handled by LSU Facility Services. Requests are processed in the order they are received. The process usually takes several days before approved access is active, longer depending on holidays. Requests are processed weekly; more often during high-volume times, such as the first week of a new semester.

Examples of active affiliation with our college include, but are not limited to:

  • Music or Theatre majors currently enrolled and in good standing
  • Tiger Band student staff/leadership
  • Administrative staff members
  • Faculty members

You will need your current, active LSU Tiger Card to complete this application. If you lose or replace your Tiger Card, you will need to submit a new access request, as the card number changes slightly with each replacement.