Suit Up Grant
Every job seeker should have the opportunity to feel confident making their first impression on a potential employer. One of the necessary tools for navigating career experiences and a job search is professional attire options for interviews and networking.
We recognize that access to a professional wardrobe is not always possible for students financially.
The Suit Up Grant provides selected students with $200 to use toward professional attire during the Suit Up with JCPenney event in the spring semester. This grant is a partnership among the LSU Olinde Career Center, LSU Student Government and JCPenney.
- In good standing with the university (not on academic or disciplinary probation).
- May be enrolled part time or full time for Spring 2021.
- Application opens: November 10, 2020
- Deadline to apply: December 14, 2020
- Selections will be notified by email January 25, 2021