2023 Summer Camp for Teen Tigers
Registration Opens May 1, 2023 for all
Teen Tigers is a pilot program this year to provide recreational experience through a fun, inclusive, and diverse camp program. Programs will focus on being outdoors on the challenge course, playing sports, and of course skills and fun around the outdoor pools.
LSU UREC Teen Tigers is designed for children ages 13 to 14. All activities are lead by LSU students who are first aid and CPR certified.
Teen Tigers is open to all families and membership to LSU UREC is not required to attend . Lunch is provided during Summer Camp sessions and all campers receive a t-shirt.
Camp Session Details
Tigers in the Wild
No TV or video games will be available on this day (or any other day). This day is focused on outdoor adventures where campers will learn camping skills, reach new heights on the challenge course, and spend extra time outdoors.
This day is designed for those emerging athletes of all levels. Campers will participate in a wide range of sports that include pickleball, basketball, tailgating games, sand volleyball, and more! Don't forget the sunglasses.
This is a perfect days for emerging lifeguards and pool lovers. Campers will learn water safety skills, first aid, and CPR. Of course, there will be ample time to float the Leisure River and be challenged on the aquatic obstacle course.
|Per Day||3-Day Pricing|
How to Register for Summer Camp
- Complete the Teen Tiger's Registration Packet. Registration Opens March 1, 2023 for LSU Students, Faculty, Staff, and UREC Members.
- Registration Opens April 1, 2023 for all others.
- Email completed packet to TigersDen@lsu.edu.
- Pay applicable session fees within 3 business days of processing the Tiger’s Den registration packet. Registration for each week is not complete until payment has been processed.
- Camp Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Drop Off: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Pick Up: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No early drop off or late pick up avaialble.
- Submit Payment Online
- Camp registration may be purchased by credit card at the Main UREC Operations Desk.
- Payroll deduction is no longer an option for payment options.
- Online payments will close the Wednesday before the desired session.
- If canceled 10 days prior to the session – $10 administration fee.
- If cancelled three to nine days prior to first day of the session start date – 50% of registration fee will be refunded.
- If cancelled two or less days prior to first day of the session start date – No refund will be given.
- Space is limited in 2023 to 25 campers per day.
- University Recreation reserves the right to cancel any session or modify activities due to under-enrollment, facility issues, or circumstances beyond its control. Parents will be notified immediately if a session is altered in any way.