Teen Tiger's FAQs
- Camp Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Drop Off: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Pick Up: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No early drop off or late pick up is offered
- If canceled 10 days prior to the session – $10 administration fee.
- If cancelled three to nine days prior to first day of the session start date – 50% of registration fee will be refunded.
- If cancelled two or less days prior to first day of the session start date – No refund will be given.
- Counselors are responsible for ensuring a safe environment and positive camp experience for all campers. Counselors are current college students or recent graduates.
- Counselors complete an extensive training prior to the start of camp, which focuses on topics such as child behavior and development, discipline, incident prevention, rules and regulations, and certification in First Aid/CPR/AED for Adult, Child, & Infant by the American Red Cross.
- All staff, including Director and Counselors, must pass a background check to be employed with Tiger’s Den.
Registration costs are $50 per day or $125 for all three days.