Appointments are preferred. Students without appointments should call one of the units as soon as a health issue arises. Appointments can be made between 8 am and 5 pm (4:15 pm during Summer) Monday - Friday. Students without appointments can be assessed in triage and may be seen on the same day by a clinician depending on the severity of the problem. Urgent care cases always take priority.
Students must present a current LSU ID when coming in for an appointment.
Medical Clinics - 1st Floor - 225-578-6716
The following specialty clinics are available by appointment only:
- Allergy / Immunization Injections
- Ear / Nose / Throat
- Women’s Clinic (Gynecology / Birth Control)
- Laboratory Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Physical Rehabilitation
Mental Health - 2nd Floor - 225-578-8774
- Initial Assessment
- Short-term Counseling
- Crisis / Urgent Care Intervention
- Mood / Stress Management Seminar
- Group Counseling
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Eating Disorder Treatment (provided by a multidisciplinary team)
Wellness & Health - Ground Floor - 225-578-5718
*Temporarily Relocated to the Olinde Career Center in the LSU Student Union*
- Alcohol / Drug issues
- Stress management
- Eating disorders / Body Image Issues
- Nutrition and healthy eating
- Personal safety / Sexual violence
- Tobacco Cessation
- Women's / Men's Health Issues
Students can schedule appointments online for Medical Clinic services only. If you
have any questions concerning your appointment, please call Patient Access at 225-578-6716.
Click here or on the "Patient Portal" button at the top of the page to schedule online.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and No-Show Fees
Should an appointment need to be cancelled, call the appointment desk of the appropriate unit. A fee will be assessed if less than 12-hour notice is given:
- For the Women's Clinic, there is a $20 no-show fee per 20-minute appointment slot.
- For nutrition counseling and wellness coaching, there is a $20 no-show fee per missed initial visit and $10 no-show fee per missed followup visit.
- For the Mental Health Service, there is a $20 no-show fee per missed appointment and a $30 no-show fee for a missed initial assessment appointment with the psychiatrist.
Fees may be billed to student's LSU student account.