D. Jensen Holliday Forum
Procedure to Reserve Space: LSU is following local, state, federal and CDC guidelines to protect the health and well-being of the LSU community. The LSU Emergency Operations Center will need to approve any gathering over 10 in-person attendees. Please review our policies and procedures before reserving space in the Manship School. For more information, please see Fall 2020 Meeting & Event Guidelines from LSU's Road Map to Fall. All in-person attendees will be required to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing and face coverings, when appropriate.
The Holliday Forum & Terrace are intended for activities and functions that are related to or support the mission of the Manship School and Reilly Center for Media and Public Affairs. The Forum and Terrace are available for use by other university units and groups on a case-by-case basis for events deemed to be related to the school's mission of open discourse.
The Forum and Terrace are made available for use by non-university events on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the LSU Office of Finance and Administrative Services as set forth in provisions of PS-82. Forum and Terrace use for non-university events may not interfere with or hamper the conducting of university programs and activities.
Each event requires an individual reservation and no regular/recurring functions are ever scheduled.
- All reservation requests and schedule changes must be made online. Note that these reservations are tentative pending approval from EOC.
- The current facilities use calendar is available online.
- Only reservation requests made through the web site are valid.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance of the event.
- Final confirmation will be given by email after approval from EOC is received and reviewed by Kaitlin Richard (email@example.com).
- Off-campus users will pay a 50% deposit upon confirmation of reservation with balance due within 48 hours following event.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation with 72 hours notice.
Manship School and/or Reilly Center staff will attend events to ensure users follow the policies. If the users do not follow the policies, and/or if any damage occurs, we will bill your organization for any repairs.