Schedule an Academic Coaching Session
An academic coach can help you plan a path toward academic success with effective personalized learning strategies.
*Please schedule an appointment through our online system. If you do not find an available time that works in your schedule, please call 225-578-2872 or email the CAS office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
Coaching sessions often include personalized techniques to help you with the following:
Taking notes; studying and learning more effectively
Remembering what you read
Taking exams in a more productive way
Lessen test anxiety
Managing your time
- Understanding how you learn best
Our Academic Coaching Team
- Gloria Thomas, Ph.D., Director
- Nanette Cheatham, Associate Director
- Pam Ball, Program Manager
- Terrica Watkins, Coordinator
- Peter Currier, Graduate Assistant
- Katherine Wolf, Graduate Assistant
To request an interview with a staff member for a course assignment or a media need, please submit a request online.