Register for Math Co-Requisite Workshops
For students enrolled in Math 1020 or 1028 only.
Workshop 3: Reflecting and Adapting After Testing
Register for the workshop that best meets your schedule.
- Tuesday, October 17th, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 18th, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19th, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Using the Zoom Desktop App for a Zoom Workshop
If you prefer to use the Zoom Desktop App, check that you're signed in to Zoom with SSO!
Math Strategy Workshop
This workshop targets resources and effective strategies for students enrolled in Math 1021, 1022, and 1029.
Not for students in Math 1020 and 1028
During this workshop, students will learn strategies for:
- Approaching homework
- Spending study time effectively
- Utilizing resources effectively
- Reducing math anxiety
This workshop will be offered multiple times so you can choose the session that best fits your schedule.
How to register:
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Center for Academic Success for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select the name of the workshop you would like to attend
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time for your workshop
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your workshop reservation
Choose the workshop session that best fits your schedule:
Zoom link provided during registration. Register on Navigate.
- Tuesday, October 3rd, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 9th, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31st, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.