At the beginning of each spring semester, the Center for Academic Success helps students reflect on and build time management and learning strategies through this award-winning program. Students who attend can increase their GPA and maintain academic requirements.
Attendance will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
Sunday, March 3, at 3:00 p.m. on Zoom
Zoom link provided during registration.
Register for Impact on Navigate:
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Center for Academic Success for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select the name of the workshop you would like to attend
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time for your workshop
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your workshop reservation
Spring 2024 Semester Impact "Plus One" Events:
All students are welcome; however, enrolled first year students who are on academic probation or warning during the Spring semester are REQUIRED to attend the Impact workshop and also complete one additional academic event.
|"Plus One" Event Options
Workshop registration opens three weeks before the workshop date
One module from the CAS 2023 Learning Journey Moodle Course (includes reading and watching videos)