Welcome back! Whether you are job searching or looking to grow the Tiger network at your current company, the LSU Olinde Career Center has much to offer to you as an alum.
Grow Your Company's Tiger Network:
As an LSU alum, you know that our students achieve the highest levels of intellectual and personal development and go on to become collaborative, creative, innovative and transformative leaders. The LSU Olinde Career Center offers unparalleled access to this educated and experienced talent pool. With more than 26,000 undergraduates and over 5,000 graduates, LSU is the place to find your next exceptional employee. Click here to learn more about your opportunity to engage with our students and alumni, through job postings, career events, and more.
Handshake for Recruiters: Handshake is a centralized platform for all of your campus recruiting needs! Click here to learn more.
Job and Career Exploration Resources for Alumni:
All LSU alumni (graduates of the Baton Rouge campus) have access to the following services free of charge:
- Individual appointments on a variety of topics including job search, career transition, and more
- Career events including networking and recruiting events tailored to specific industries
- On-campus interviews in a structured format or free use of our Recruitment Center interview rooms for phone or Skype interview offers you receive
- Access to Handshake, our online system for jobs, career events and resources. See below to access your account.
Handshake for Your Job Search: Handshake is LSU's online career management system for alumni to explore jobs, career events and career resources.
- Alumni who graduated May 2018 and after already have a Handshake account created for them.
- If it has been less than 6 months since your graduation date, login to Handshake using your myLSU email address and password by clicking the blue myLSU Single Sign On button here. Then, update your Handshake email address to a personal email address following the steps in this support article.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your graduation date, please email us at email@example.com with your LSU email address and indicate the personal email you want your Handshake account to be associated with. We will update the email address in your account for you to access Handshake.
- Alumni who graduated before May 2018 should request a Handshake alumni account using a non-LSU email address on the form below. Please allow 3-5 business days to process the request once it is submitted. If you have not received your access within one week please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify receipt of your request. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email from Handshake to the email address you indicate in the form below.
Come Home, Louisiana
Are you an LSU alumna/us considering returning to Louisiana and looking for available positions? Visit ComeHomeLouisiana.com as an additional resource for finding opportunities through the Louisiana Job Connection.
Louisiana's economy is strong! Companies like IBM, Bell Helicopter, EA Sports and others with locations in Louisiana there is a job waiting for you here. The LSU Olinde Career Center can assist you with your search, résumés/cover letters, mock interviews and more. We look forward to assisting you and welcoming you back home!