E. J. Ourso College of Business Networking Reception
Date: September 11, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Business Education Complex Rotunda
Contact: LSU Olinde Career Center
This Networking Reception allows employers participating in the Expo to visit with Business students in a more intimate setting than the Expo provides.
Business casual attire is required; students may choose to dress in business professional attire.
Students may bring résumés, but they are not required. Tips on creating a strong résumé can be found here. Also consider scheduling a Résumé Review appointment in Handshake, or stop by during Walk-In Hours from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Fridays in the Fall semester. You are also able to submit your résumé in Handshake to be reviewed by our team with 2-3 business days.
View employers: To view registered employers, login to Handshake online or through the Handshake Jobs & Careers App, click the Events tab, and click the fair you would like to view. Here is a support article to walk you through this process.
Thank you to our Business Reception Sponsors:
Registration opens on Monday, June 4, 2018.
- Log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Click here to learn more and create your free account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse. Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
- Please note: Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within one week of your registration submission. Questions? Contact Amy Pogue, Event Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- For companies NOT attending Expo Day 1 or 2, registration is $200 per company representative
- For companies attending Expo Day 1 or 2, registration is $75 per company representative
Build your brand through this event by becoming an event sponsor! You can sign-up to be an event sponsor during the registration process. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Prime placement with dressed bistro table at the reception.
- Recognition in event signage marketing materials; this includes designation on the student handout/floor plan.
- Name and/or logo included in promotional materials leading up to the event; on event web pages for both students and employers, and in e-newsletters sent to all students.
Download the Event Refund, Cancellation and Weather Policy here.