School Professionals' Networking Day
Dates: October 30, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Student Union - Royal Cotillion Ballroom
Contact: LSU Olinde Career Center
School Professionals' Networking Day is a one-day recruitment program that partners schools and districts nationwide with students and alumni to network for full-time positions in the K-12 education system including teaching, counseling, school librarian and media specialists, school psychologists, speech pathologists/therapists, audiologists, school leadership, social work, and other school-based professional positions.
Business casual attire is strongly encouraged; students may choose to dress in business professional attire.
Students may bring résumés, but they are not required. View tips on creating a strong résumé. Also consider scheduling a Résumé Review appointment in Handshake, or stop by during Walk-In Hours from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Fridays in the Fall semester. You are also able to submit your résumé in Handshake to be reviewed by our team with 2-3 business days.
View employers: To view registered employers, login to Handshake online or through the Handshake Jobs & Careers App, click the Events tab, and click the fair you would like to view. View this support article to walk you through this process.
Registration opens on May 28, 2019.
- Beginning May 28, log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Create your free account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse. Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
- Please note: Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within one week of your registration submission. Questions? Contact Amy Pogue, Event Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Download the Event Refund, Cancellation and Weather Policy.
$150 registration fee includes entry for up to two representatives, one table/interview schedule, two lunches and two parking passes. NOTE: There is a two table maximum for this event. If you need additional space to interview, please contact Amy Pogue, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional table/schedule: $50 each
- Additional representative: $30
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Prime placement at the event.
- Name and/or logo included on the event web pages for both the student and employer side, and in e-newsletters sent out to all students.
- Recognition at the event by the speaker delivering the lunch address.
- Name and/or logo highlighted on event signage and on the event handout.
Become an event sponsor for $465. You can sign-up to be an event sponsor during the registration process.
Information & resources