Crisis Leadership Certificate Program
LSU Executive Education will offer a new program, Crisis Leadership and Leading in the Era of Artificial Intelligence, on September 12, 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at LSU's Business Education Complex, 501 S. Quad Dr. This one-day intensive professional development certificate program is focused on crisis leadership in the age of AI and will teach participants to implement realistic and manageable plans for addressing various incidents or disaster situations.
The program is centered around the following learning objectives:
- Case study review of recent incidents and disasters and discuss lessons learned
- Evaluate processes that can help you establish detailed and effective procedures to support both the continuity of key operations and recovery of critical systems
- Discuss the impact that your third parties can have on your recovery and what to look for when planning and vetting your vendor’s plans
- Reiterate the importance of training on and testing your plans, including the incident response function
- Apply areas discussed within your organization to enhance preparedness
- Discuss tips, tools, and techniques for emergency management
- Evaluate Leadership in the Artificial Intelligence Era: Opportunities, Threats, and Building a Resilient Organization
The program format consists of classroom discussion, with a portion of time dedicated to conducting tabletop discussions based on disaster recovery and incident response scenarios relevant to various organizations. Participants will receive a sample business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response plan that they can use to implement in their organizations.
The early bird registration deadline is July 31, 2023 ($450/participant) and the standard registration deadline is set for Aug. 29, 2023 ($475/participant).
For more information on the Crisis Leadership Certificate Program, visit our program page .
About LSU Executive Education
For more than 60 years, LSU Executive Education has prepared individuals and organizations to meet the challenges of a changing workplace and economy. Focusing on professional development in leadership and business, Executive Education partners with organizations that believe the key to sustainability is investing in their most valuable resource—people. Visit LSU Executive Education for more information about non-credit and non-degree programs.