Flores Online MBA Program Ranked in Top 25 of Poets & Quants Best Online MBA Programs 2022

November 12, 2021

Poets & Quants, a popular provider of information on business programs around the world, ranked the Flores Online MBA Program 24 on its Best Online MBA Programs for 2022, which is 13 spots higher than last year. The Flores Online MBA Program was also only one of four SEC schools included in the ranking and the only Louisiana-based program that made the list.

“This ranking confirms our continued effort to provide a quality online MBA program to all of our students. Our accomplished students represent the college well through their professionalism, collaborative spirit, and career success. They proudly represent the exceptional brand and legacy of the E. J. Ourso College of Business and continue to give back their time to enhance our students’ academic and career development,” said Flores MBA Director Dana Hart.

The Poets & Quants ranking for 2022 included 52 schools who were ranked equally on weighted categories of admissions standards, academic experience, and career outcomes. Admission standards were calculated by sending surveys directly to schools, while academic experience and career outcomes were analyzed through an alumni survey that required a minimum of 10% participation.

This year, weight of GMAT scores was significantly reduced and other admission data points (average undergraduate GPA, average years of work experience, and a program’s acceptance rate) carried additional weight. GMATs or GREs are not required for most online MBA programs, and this year most schools waived test scores due to the pandemic. The second change to this year’s ranking was the introduction of alumni data from two years of surveys (this year and last year). This year’s alumni data was given a 70% weight while last year’s data was given the remaining 30%.


About the Flores MBA Program

The mission of the LSU Flores MBA Program is to remain competitive in the national and regional markets while fostering learning, leadership, and networking in a global business environment. Full-time, One-year, Executive Flex, and Online tracks are offered and provide schedule flexibility for those wishing to pursue their MBA from a nationally recognized program.

“Like” us on Facebook (LSUFloresMBAProgram and LSUOursoCollege) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@LSUFloresMBA and @lsuoursocollege).