Employee Injury Reporting (Worker's Compensation)
Reporting to Employee Injury Call Center
All employee work related accidents/illnesses should be reported to the employee injury call center at: 877-764-3574.
This hotline includes:
- 24-Hour Nurse on Call
- Registered Nurses
- Immediate Care
- Bilingual Nurses Available
- Any LSU employee injured on the job must immediately notify their supervisor or department
- After notifying your supervisor, the employee shall call the 24-Hour Employee Injury Call Center
- A registered nurse will talk with you about your injury, determine immediate care and direct you on where to seek treatment if needed
- All nurses specialize in work-related injuries and will ensure you get the care you need.
For additional help or questions, contact LSU's Workers' Compensation at 225-578-3297.
Please do not complete the online general liability claims/incident reporting form for employee injuries, all reports must be submitted through the call center.
View additional information on Workers Compensation.