Gov. John Bel Edwards to Give Remarks During LSU Manship School Graduation
December 18, 2019
Baton Rouge, LA – Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards will give remarks during the fall commencement ceremony of the LSU Manship School of Mass Communication on December 20.
- WHAT: LSU Manship School of Mass Communication Fall 2019 Commencement Ceremony
- WHEN: Friday, December 20, 2019, 12:30 1 1:45 p.m.
- WHERE: LSU Union Theater, Inside LSU Student Union on Highland Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803
- WHO: Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards will give remarks to the approximately 60 LSU Manship School students who are earning baccalaureate and graduate degrees. Gov. Edwards’ daughter, Sarah Edwards, is among the Manship School’s fall 2019 graduates.
- ATTEND: This event is free and open to the public.
- PARKING: Parking is available at the Union Square Garage, which can be accessed on East Campus Drive. Visitor parking is available on the second, third, and fourth floors of the garage for $1.50 per hour on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- CONTACT: For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LSU’s Manship School of Mass Communication ranks among the strongest collegiate communication programs in the country, with its robust emphasis on media and public affairs. It offers undergraduate degrees in public relations, journalism, political communication, digital advertising and pre-law, along with four graduate degree programs: master of mass communication, Ph.D. in media and public affairs, certificate of strategic communication, and dual MMC/law degree. Its public relations students were recently ranked the #1 team in the nation, and its digital advertising and student media teams frequently earn national recognition.