You are naturally curious about exploring world geography and how new technologies will help us understand culture and our physical landscape.
You will feel right at home as a geography major. Take advantage of the special emphases in Latin American and East Asian geography. Get heavily involved in hands-on research projects and the student-run Geography and Anthropology Society.
- Disaster Science & Management
- Environmental Studies
- Geographic Information Science
- Coastal restoration specialist
- Field manager in a state or federal agency
- Resource manager
- Satellite GIS and mapping specialist
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-578-3141 for more information.
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
Course Load by Subject Area
- Electives: High Intensity
- Foreign Language: Medium Intensity
- History & Law: Medium Intensity
- Visual Art: Low Intensity
- View all course loads