Student Emergency Support Fund
Please note that the Student Emergency Support Fund is a separate fund and application process that is not associated with the federal aid that LSU received through the CARES Act or the Higher Education Emergency Relief Act. Any questions regarding those funds should be directed to Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- Complete the application below.
- The maximum amount of this award is $750.
- The Student Emergency Support Fund is a one-time award. Students are not eligible to reapply if they have already received funding.
- Gather appropriate documentation and email to Molly McCann at LSU Division of Student Affairs or mail to:
LSU Division of Student Affairs
Attn: Molly McCann
C400 Student Union
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- If approved, you will be notified about the next steps in the funding process.
- Decisions regarding distributions from the Emergency Support Fund are made on a case-by-case basis by the LSU Family Council Emergency Fund Review Committee.
For additional information about the LSU Student Emergency Support Fund, please contact Molly McCann, Coordinator, LSU Division of Student Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.