Donald W. Clayton Professor
Craft & Hawkins Department of Petroleum Engineering
Louisiana State University
3209P Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Phone: 225-578-8144 / Fax: 888-965-9518
- PhD, Petroleum Engineering Faculty of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada.
- MS, Petroleum Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering & Geosciences, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands.
- BS, Petroleum Engineering Faculty of Petroleum Engineering Abadan Institute of Technology, Ahwaz, Iran
- Analytical and numerical modeling of fluid flow in porous media
- Application of inverse theory to flow-based problems
- Flow processes related to CO2 Storage/EOR and shale oil and gas
- Reservoir characterization via various data integration