Plan a Visit
The best way to learn about the LSU College of Engineering is to see it firsthand!
We are excited to welcome prospective high school students and their families to learn more about what it means to be an LSU Engineer, Computer Scientist, and Construction Manager during our daily visits/tours to Patrick F. Taylor Hall. With the recent completion of a $114 million building renovation and expansion project, there’s never been a better time to visit the college and hear directly from current students about their experiences.
During your visit, you can expect to interact with current engineering students, as well as staff, and receive plenty of information about our degree programs, facilities, support services, and student outcomes. Most visits will last between 45 minutes to an hour.
Beginning September 3, our schedule is as follows:
- Mondays at 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays through Thursdays at 1:00 p.m.
- Fridays at 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
Before completing the tour form below, please note that we are unable to accommodate tours for the following upcoming dates:
- August 19th - 23rd (Welcome Week)
- September 2nd (Labor Day)
- October 14th (Kickoff LSU)
- October 17th - 18th (Fall Break)
- November 25th - 29th
If you have any specific requests when planning your visit, please contact Recruiting and Outreach Assistant Manager Melissa Dean at email@example.com or 225-578-3722.
- LSU Campus Tours - Register for a daily LSU campus tour. Tours of Patrick F. Taylor and tours of Residence Halls are included in general campus tours.
- Residence Hall Tours only - If you’ve already been on an LSU Campus Tour and need a separate tour of a Residence Hall, please contact Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-0565.
- Honors College Visits - Register for a 2:30 p.m. visit on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Note: Please acquaint yourself with the Honors College Admissions requirements before requesting a visit.
- Teachers and Educators - We would love to host your students for a field trip to our college! If you are interested in scheduling a visit so that your students can learn more about engineering, please complete the Teachers & Educators form below.