Plan a Visit
The best way to learn about the LSU College of Engineering is to see it firsthand!
We are excited to welcome prospective high school students and their families to learn more about what it means to be an LSU Engineer, Computer Scientist, and Construction Manager during our daily visits/tours to Patrick F. Taylor Hall. With the recent completion of a $114 million building renovation and expansion project, there’s never been a better time to visit the college and hear directly from current students about their experiences.
During your visit, you can expect to interact with current engineering students, as well as staff, and receive plenty of information about our degree programs, facilities, support services, and student outcomes. Most visits will last between 45 minutes to an hour. Our tour times are as follows:
- Mondays and Fridays at 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Before completing the tour form below, please note that we are unable to accommodate tours for the following upcoming dates:
- April 9 - Bengal Bot Brawl
- April 19 – Good Friday
- May 10 - LSU Graduation / STEM Expo
Our visits are conveniently scheduled around the timing of other visit activities on campus to help you maximize your trip to LSU! As you are planning your visit, please also consider the LSU visit opportunities below and complete and submit the form below to register for a visit to the College of Engineering. You will receive a detailed confirmation email containing an itinerary and parking instructions in the days leading up to your visit. If you have any specific requests when planning your visit, please contact Recruiting and Outreach Assistant Manager Melissa Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-3722.
- LSU Campus Tours – Register for a 10:00 am or 1:00 pm daily LSU campus tour. Tours of Residence Halls are included in general campus tours.
- Residence Hall Tours only – If you’ve already been on an LSU Campus Tour and need a separate tour of a Residence Hall, please contact Residential Life at email@example.com or 225-578-0565.
- Honors College Visits – Register for a 2:30 pm visit on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Note: Please acquaint yourself with the Honors College Admissions requirements before requesting a visit.
- Kickoff LSU is a day-long open house for high school seniors and juniors, as well as their parents or guardians. Registration is required to attend, and space is limited for each date. For more information and to register, please visit Kickoff LSU.
Teachers and Educators: We would love to host your students for a field trip to our college! If you are interested in scheduling a visit so that your students can learn more about engineering, please complete this form for visiting educators.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Scroll back up to top for confirmation message.