Plan a Virtual Visit
Unfortunately, the College of Engineering is unable to accommodate our in-person visits for the rest of the semester due to the recent changes to LSU’s academic calendar in response to the COVID-19 virus. This change is temporary, and we will be offering in-person visits as soon as we are allowed. In the meantime, we are offering visits virtually.
While we are disappointed that we won’t be able to host you for an in-person visit, we are pleased to offer you several ways to learn more about the College of Engineering from the comfort of your own home:
- Register for an Engineering Virtual Info Session
- Schedule a phone call appointment - our professional staff will be available each weekday between 9:00 am - 2:00 pm CST. Once you’ve submitted your request, a staff member will confirm your appointment time via email. Then, we’ll give you a call at the confirmed appointment time to provide additional information and answer any questions you may have about the LSU College of Engineering.
- Watch our College of Engineering Tour Video - this five-minute YouTube video showcases our 400,000 square-foot building in action.
- Visit our Patrick F. Taylor Hall Self-Guided Tour – this tool allows you to view pictures and read/listen to information about some of the most exciting and unique spaces in Patrick F. Taylor Hall.
- Read over our College of Engineering overview one sheets and program-specific one sheets – these one sheets provide helpful information about the College of Engineering as whole, as well as information specific to each of our majors.
We look forward to being in touch soon! In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information. Please contact Recruiting and Outreach Assistant Manager Melissa Dean at email@example.com.