Student Forms & Handbooks

Rooms & Services

Use this form to make simple reservations of a room for occurrences such as rehearsals, lectures, meetings, or self-recording sessions. Rooms must be reserved to be used.

Do NOT use this form to make reservations for official School of Music events, such as faculty recitals, guest artist performances, or ensemble concerts.

Room Reservation Request Form

Request repairs, tuning, and other piano-related services.

Piano Services Request Form

Students, faculty, and staff within the College of Music & Dramatic Arts may request card-based access to the Music & Dramatic Arts Building, School of Music, and/or Tiger Band Hall.

  • Access requests will be approved on a case-by-case basis by the appropriate CMDA staff member(s).
  • If approved, access is not necessarily immediate. Facility Services must finalize the request.
  • If you lose or replace your Tiger Card, access will be lost and a new request will need to be submitted.

Building Access Request Form

Report any maintenance issues, such as leaks, burned-out lighting, or climate control problems.

For an emergency situation such as flooding, please call (225) 578-2327 instead of submitting this form.

Facility Services Request Form

All requests for keys must be made using the form below. University policy requires that all permanently-issued keys must be issued by the LSU Office of Facility Services. For needs lasting only a short period of time (i.e., not longer than a week), keys may be issued locally and will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.

Key Request Form

Request to check out school-owned instruments and accessories.

All requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Instrument Checkout Request Form

Request locker space to store your instrument in the School of Music or Music & Dramatic Arts building. You must be an LSU student actively enrolled in Music courses to take advantage of this resource.

Locker Request Form



Students and faculty may use this form to request collaborative pianist services for an upcoming performance or event. Requests will be sent to the collaborative pianist coordinator, who will follow up with you on the request.


The College of Music & Dramatic Arts is now accepting requests for student professional development travel grants to support creative and research activity. Grants will be limited to a maximum of $500, and be given out on a first come, first serve basis, and on merit of the proposal. To apply for CMDA Student Travel Awards, please fill out the form below.

Student Travel Request


Additional Resources



The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (also known as the Buckley Amendment) is a Federal law that helps protect the privacy of student education records.