LSU Center for Academic Success Launches CAS Online
March 30, 2020
BATON ROUGE – The LSU Center for Academic Success recently launched CAS Online, an online platform that provides support services for students while they transition to remote learning. Through CAS Online, students can access free CAS services and resources, no matter where they are.
CAS Online services include:
- Online Academic Coaching – Allows students to meet with Academic Coaches through Zoom to create personalized learning strategies and techniques.
- Online Tutoring – Provides one-on-one and group tutoring sessions through Zoom to help students succeed in their classes.
- Online Supplemental Instruction – Allows students to participate in course-specific sessions lead by trained SI Leaders through Zoom.
CAS Online also offers information about additional online resources, including:
- Learning Journey – A Moodle course that helps students implement effective learning strategies and improve their study habits.
- CAS Tips and Tools – An online section that provides students with tips on organization, test preparation and study skills.
- Success Sundays – A weekly newsletter that contains study tips and updates on CAS resources and events.
CAS Online services are always free and available to all LSU students. Visit the CAS Online page today!
Media Contact: Amanda Rabalais
Center for Academic Success