Handshake at LSU
Handshake replaced Careers2Geaux on April 16
Talent, meet opportunity.
Handshake personalizes career recommendations based on your interests and network, helping you discover new opportunities, companies, on-campus events— and build a meaningful career. Handshake is a modern, online career resource for students and alumni to:
- Explore thousands of available jobs and internships, organized in collections based on your preferences
- Quickly build out a rich profile that helps you stand out when employers search for students and alumni
- Track event and application deadlines to put your best self forward
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Connect with employers and meet your potential at recruiting events
- Boost your career-readiness with career-planning workshops and resources
All of this and more also available on the geaux with the Handshake Jobs & Careers app
Current students should visit lsu.joinhandshake.com, or the Handshake Jobs & Careers app to login. Click myLSU Single Sign-On button when logging in at lsu.joinhandshake.com to login using your LSU paws ID and password.
Alumni receive free access to Handshake and all other resources offered by the LSU Olinde Career Center. Alumni should click here to request a Handshake account. An email with account access and a login link will be sent within one week of your request.
Incoming students for Fall 2018 will have accounts created for them after August 12. After this date, students can visit lsu.joinhandshake.com, or the Handshake Jobs & Careers app to login using their LSU paws ID and password.
Fraudulent and Scam Job Postings
We work hard to keep fraudulent postings out of Handshake by using some common “red flags” typically considered suspicious. While red flags don’t automatically remove a job posting, we research the company and posting if suspicion arises before making a decision. You should research suspicious companies or postings, too (or don’t apply). The Fraudulent and Scam Job Postings guide outlines red flags so you, too, can attempt to identify such scam or fraudulent postings. Our position: Never apply for a suspicious job.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.