In addition to appointments, we've compiled a list of online resources to assist you in your next steps.
Virtual One-on-one appointments
All pre-scheduled appointments are being conducted virtually at this time. Appointments can cover a variety of career-related topics including major or career decision making, job search support, career coaching, and more. Students and alumni can see appointment options and schedule a Virtual One-on-one Appointment in Handshake. New to Handshake? Learn more about getting a Handshake student or alumni account today.
You may also call 225-578-2162 or stop by 158 LSU Student Union to schedule. We are open 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and closed on university holidays.
- Appointments are free for LSU students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Non-LSU affiliate appointments are not being accepted at this time, in order to ensure our team can accommodate LSU's campus community.
10-minute In-Person Drop-In Appointments
Have a quick, career-related question and do not want to schedule a full appointment? Stop by our office at 158 LSU Student Union on weekdays between 8:30 a.m.—4 p.m*. for a quick, in-person answer about our services and events or to get help finding information you need.
Cancellations and No Show Policy
Our goal is to provide all students with timely access to career coaching and resources. In order to maintain efficient use of our staff's availability for serving students, the following Cancellation and No Show Policy is in effect:
- Cancellations should be made with 24 hours notice through Handshake or by calling our office at 225-578-2162.
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not appear for the appointment, this is considered a No Show. Three No Shows within one semester will result in a hold on your Handshake account for scheduling office appointments for the remainder of the current semester.
- By scheduling an appointment with our office, you agree to the terms outlined above.