The Administrative Process Improvement Committee (APIC) was formed in fall 2015 as a collaborative initiative of the Executive Vice President and Provost and the Vice President for Finance and Administration/CFO in response to Faculty Senate Resolution 14-11.
The committee is comprised of representatives from the following areas:
- Associate Vice Provost for Institutional Effectiveness [Chair]
- Representative of the Faculty Senate Executive Committee 
- Representative of the Faculty Senate At-Large 
- Representative of the Faculty – Non-Faculty Senate 
- Representatives of the Staff Senate 
- Representative of Finance & Administration 
- Representative of Academic Affairs, Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost 
Recommendations for representatives shall be sought from the President of the Faculty Senate and the President of the Staff Senate. Faculty and staff representatives serve a one-year term.
APIC Membership 2017-18
Tyler Kearney, Associate Vice President, Finance and Administrative Services [Co-Chair]
Gundela Hachmann, Assistant Professor, Foreign Languages and Literatures
Kenneth "Kip" Matthews, Associate Professor, Physics and Astronomy
Mike Russo, Associate Librarian, Middleton Library
Michelle Lowery, Associate Director, Office of the Dean of Students
Tammy Millican, Executive Director, Facility and Property Oversight
Gaston Reinoso, Assistant Vice President, Human Resource Management
The APIC shall schedule monthly meetings during the academic year and as needed during the summer session. Meetings may include participation of invited subject matter experts to help address concerns identified.