Work Order Submission Protocol
In order to submit a work order for manufacturing, machining and fabrication services to the Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Advanced Manufacturing and Machining Facility (AMMF) please follow the work order submission protocol below:
- For all Work Orders contact: Nic Dinecola (firstname.lastname@example.org)*.
- Prior to submitting a Work Order: e-mail description and complete drawings to Nic.
- To obtain an estimate: Meet with Nic to discuss.
- Standard Meeting Window: 08:30 to 11:30 am, Mondays through Fridays.
- When to expect an estimate (Cost & Delivery): Within a working day from meeting+.
- Job is accepted and assigned: After the Work Order has been signed by the person responsible for the account to be charged.
- All changes or additions: Must be submitted through Nic**.
- Completed job delivery: Nic will inspect job and deliver during a face-to-face meeting with the customer.
The AMMF is in high demand because of the Capstone "Senior" Design Program cycle during the period: January 15 – May 15.
Please take this into consideration in your planning when you need services not related to the Capstone Program.
* Or his designee.
+ Delivery date is contingent upon obtaining materials in a suitable time frame as delivery of materials is not within the control of the AMMF. You will be informed of the time-frame for delivery of materials related to your job.
** May affect the final cost and delivery date.