The Materials Manufacturing Testing & Evaluation Facility (MMTEF) provides access to micro- and nano-fabrication resources and services in support of research and education in manufacturing and materials at LSU, as well as outside the University.
The MMTEF micro/nano-manufacturing capabilities include:
- Replication-Based Micro-Fabrication:
- Mold insert design,
- UV LiGA (UV Lithographie Galvanoformun Abformung),
- X-Ray LiGA,
- Micro-machined mold inserts.
- Replication-Based Nano-Fabrication:
- Nano-Imprint Lithpography (NIL),
- Nano-mold insert design and fabrication,
- Expertese in Focused-Ion Beam (FIB) nano-machining.
For access to MMTEF resources and services please contact Mark Brennan, the MMTEF Manager.