Mechanical Testing & Evaluation
The Materials Manufacturing Testing & Evaluation Facility (MMTEF) provides access to resources and services in support of research and education in the area of mechanical testing of materials at LSU, as well as outside the University.
The MMTEF mechanical testing capabilities include:
- Testing of Samples:
- Metals and Composites,
- Polymers with Environmental Control,
- Tensile and Compression (Static & Dynamic),
- Bending (Static & Dynamic),
- Tortion (Static & Dynamic),
- Non Distructive Testing & Evaluation (NDT&E).
For access to MMTEF resources and services please contact Mark Brennan, the MMTEF Manager.