CxC Humanities & Social Sciences Studio 151
Student & Faculty Resources
- One-on-one writing coaching for all LSU students in any major
- Professional audio recording sound booth (by appointment)
- Multimedia conference/presentation practice room equipped with automated presentation capture system
- Mini-DV camcorders, tripods, HD flip cameras, GoPro cameras/accessories, and other AV equipment available for check-out
- Filming and critique of oral presentations, speeches, interviews, etc.
- Assistance with creating videos, presentations, websites, posters, podcasts, etc.
- Feedback on writing, speaking, and multimedia projects
- Support with professional digital portfolio
- Open-access Mac workstations available for individual or group video/audio editing, web design, graphic design, etc. (Final Cut Pro & iMovie)
- 4K & HD screening capabilities in a theater-style setup [Film Collection] / [public performance license information]
- Course enhancement support for faculty, including incorporation of Web 2.0 tools