Gulf Coast Energy Outlook 2021 Kickoff
A free Zoom webinar was held Wednesday, November 18, 2020, to launch the GCEO 2021.
A video of the webinar will be available soon.
- What does the current pricing downturn mean for regional oil and natural gas production?
- Will oil and gas employment rebound soon?
- How has the current outlook for energy infrastructure investment changed?
- How will LNG and energy exports be impacted by both COVID-19 and ongoing trade negotiations?
- What effect has the pandemic had on electricity markets?
David Dismukes, professor and executive director, Center for Energy Studies
Greg Upton, associate professor, Center for Energy Studies
GCEO 2021 Sponsors