CxC Art + Design Studio
Located inside the Design Building in room 104-A
Coordinator: Josef Horáček
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 3–5 p.m.
Student & Faculty Resources
- Writing review and feedback consultations primarily for arts-related proposals, statements, research, professional documents, etc.
- 3D scanning and printing of objects for art and design projects
- Digital documentation area containing studio lighting and digital photography equipment to capture images for portfolios
- Assistance with creating visual documents, presentations, and web portfolio development
- Student and faculty equipment available for check-out (see inventory checklist and permission forms)
- Conference room equipped with a SMART Board for project work, preparation, small group meetings, and presentation rehearsals
- Open-access PC workstations, including two 27" Wacom Tablets, available for individual or group web design, graphic design, CAD and 3-D design (Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, VIZ)
- Informal lounge area available for one-on-one consultations, group meetings, and individual workspace
- Course enhancement support for faculty
Helpful Links for Students & Faculty
- Digital Documentation Video Guide
- Digital Documentation Handbook
- Studio Inventory Check-out List
- Studio Check-out Permission Form
- Poster/Large Format Printing in Middleton Library