CxC Art + Design Studio
Thank you for your interest in the CxC studios! The studios are currently closed but we'll be back in action at the start of the Fall 2020 semester, and we look forward to connecting then. In the meantime, we hope you stay safe and well.
Located inside the Design Building in room 104-A
Coordinator: Josef Horáček
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 3–5 p.m.
Student & Faculty Resources
- Writing review and feedback consultations, primarily for art and design related proposals, statements, research papers, professional documents, and class projects
- Digital documentation area containing scanners, studio lighting, and digital photography equipment to capture images for portfolios
- Assistance with creating visual documents, presentations, and web portfolios
- Audiovisual equipment available for checkout
- Conference table and HD display for project work, preparation, small group meetings, and presentation rehearsals
- Open-access PC workstations, including two 27" Wacom tablets, available for individual or group web design, graphic design, CAD, and 3D modeling
- 3D scanning and 3D printing of objects for art and design projects
- Library and research support for art and design projects
- Free scantrons and Blue Books (courtesy of LSU Student Government)
- Course enhancement support for faculty