Research Matters is the yearly newsletter that informs and highlights the research and activities of our students and faculty in the School of Renewable Natural Resources. Contents includes research, classroom, international, and undergraduate and graduate student news, as well as alumni features. Research Matters is usually published in the Spring of each year.
Issues available for download:
- Spring 2023 [posted 12 May 2023]
- Spring 2021 [posted 7 Jan 2022]
- Spring 2020 [posted: 15 April 2020]
- Spring 2019 [posted: 29 May 2019]
- Spring 2018 [posted: June 2018]
- Spring 2017 [posted: 27 March 2017]
- Spring 2016 [posted: 25 April 2016]
- Spring 2015 [posted: 23 June 2015]
- Spring 2014
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
LSU Digital Commons
The LSU Digital Commons repository collects, preserves, publishes, and makes openly accessible the research and scholarship contributed by LSU faculty, staff, students, and units. Research and scholarly archived materials can include articles, monographs, books, theses & dissertations, audio-visual presentations, working papers, technical reports, conference proceedings, special collections, data, and publicly funded research.