Saturday, October 23, 2021, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Plant, garden, and food vendors are cordially invited to help us get "growing"! The time has arrived for PlantFest! 2021. We welcome you being a part of it.
COVID-19 safety measures (subject to change):
- Bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks. There will be no Volunteer Village and drinking fountains are not accessible.
- Masks are required when you cannot maintain 6' of social distancing.
- Hilltop will not be offering a holding area, cart runners or car loaders. Shoppers are 100% responsible for their purchases and getting items to their cars.
- Vendor registration and payment will be taken by phone. Call Hilltop at 225-767-6916.
PlantFest 2021! Vendor Details:
- The sale is set, rain or shine, for Saturday, October 23, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Vendors will be located under the outdoor pavilion or in the courtyard. You will receive your location assignment the week of the sale. Locations of booths are on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your spot early!
- Vendors are assigned a 10' x 10' space, with one additional space available upon request.
- We supply one table and two chairs for each space.
- Prices - Early bird registration before Sept. 24, is $75 for a 10 'x 10' space and $25 for one additional 10' x 10' space. After Sept. 24, the prices are $100 and $50 respectively.
- Vendor registration closes Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:00pm. No late registrations or payments will be accepted.
- No refunds for vendor cancellations made after October 15, 2021.
- Booths can be set up Friday, October 22, anytime from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm or Saturday morning prior to 8:00 am.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting the money for the sale of their merchandise and for licenses, fees, and collecting and paying taxes for which you are normally liable.
- Breakdown of booths will be immediately following the end of the sale on Saturday.
- Hilltop is a smoke free facility, inside and out.
- Vendors will have access to one parking space per Vendor space in the Hilltop parking lot. You will receive your parking assignment the week of the sale. During the hours of the sale, you will not be able to move your vehicle due to safety concerns.
Questions about being a vendor? Please contact our Vendor Coordinator, Margaret Humble at 225-241-6499.