Saturday, October 5, 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 6, 2019, 12 noon - 4:00 pm
Exclusive shopping in Vendor Village ~ Saturday from 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Plant, garden, and food vendors are cordially invited to help us get "growing"! The time has arrived for PlantFest! 2019. We welcome you being a part of it. To ease your pocketbook pinch, please note the early bird incentives.
New this year, we are offering:
- Exclusive shopping in Vendor Village ~ Saturday from 8:00 am - 9:00 am, before plant sales begin at 9:00 am.
- An on-line registration and payment option (see link in right side-bar).
- Vendor listing posted on our website a week before the sale, another reason to register early.
PlantFest 2019! Vendor Details:
- The sale is set, rain or shine, for Saturday, October 5, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Hilltop plant sales will begin at 9:00 am) and Sunday, October 6, 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm.
- Vendors will be located under the outdoor pavilion or in the courtyard. You will receive your location assignment the week of the sale. Locations of booths are on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your spot early!
- Vendors are assigned a 10' x 10' space, with additional space available upon request.
- We supply one table and two chairs for each space.
- Prices - Early bird registration before Sept. 6, is $125 for a 10 'x 10' space and $75 for each additional 10' x 10' space. After Sept. 6, the prices are $150 and $100 respectively.
- Booths can be set up Friday, October 4, anytime from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm or Saturday morning prior to 7:30 am.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting the money for the sale of their merchandise and for licenses, fees, and collecting and paying taxes for which you are normally liable.
- Breakdown of booths will be immediately following the end of the sale on Sunday.
- Please, no sales during set up on Friday. Sales are to be made on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Hilltop is a smoke free facility, inside and out.
- Vendors are invited to a delicious lunch on Saturday in our Volunteer Village.
- Vendors will have access to one parking space per Vendor space in the Hilltop parking lot. You will receive your parking assignment the week of the sale. During the hours of the sale, you will not be able to move your vehicle due to safety concerns.
Please contact us if you have additional questions or if you would like to schedule a visit to see the vendor area so you can see exactly where your booth will be located.