Mission, Vision & Values
Through excellence in teaching, learning, discovery, and engagement, the School of Kinesiology advances the understanding of physical activity, sport, and health to optimize the quality of life for diverse populations.
The School of Kinesiology strives to achieve international recognition for scholarly contributions to physical activity, sport, and health.
The Faculty and Staff in the School of Kinesiology value:
- Physical Activity across the Lifespan
- Social, Cultural and Intellectual Diversity
- Research to Optimize Quality of Life
- Responsible and Sustainable Management of Resources
- Community Engagement and Collaboration