Use of office furniture contracts is recommended to comply with standardization of furniture within departments and for quality assurances. LSU’s furniture master contracts are available based on the manufacturer line. Visit the supplier’s master contract page for ordering information.
Additionally, various types of office furniture are available on state contract.
- For Modular Systems Furniture: Facility Services and Information Technology Services University Networking & Infrastructure (UNI) must review and approve your specifications & layout prior to submitting a requisition/purchase
to ensure it meets the electrical and network requirements of the University.
- Facility Services approval can be obtained via the Facility Services Purchase Approval Form.
- Information Technology Services University Networking & Infrastructure approval should
be obtained via email from Shelton Bryant or Azim Ashraf.
- Both Facility Services and ITS University Networking & Infrastructure approvals must be attached to your requisition.
- For Chairs: Special approval must be obtained for chairs exceeding $950.00. View more information on the purchase of chairs.