Engineering Student Services can assist you with the following:
- Serve as a first contact for those needing assistance.
- Provide academic and career counseling.
- Give general advice on how to solve various student problems.
- Refer students to best source of information (ex: Career Center, Computer Rooms, etc.).
- Assist students with registration and schedule changes/issues and exam rescheduling.
- Supply students with unofficial transcripts, degree audits, and rank in class.
- Assist student organizations in obtaining conference rooms for meetings.
- Program minors for students wishing to add them.
Address: Audubon Sugar Institute Building (South Stadium Drive)
Main Phone: 225-578-5731