Office of the Title IX Coordinator
The Office of the Title IX Coordinator exists to:
- Enforce the university’s sex-based discrimination policies
- Educate the community about our policies and practices
- Connect people to resources that can support them if they experience discrimination or retaliation
- Listens to the concerns of the campus community
The Office of the Title IX Coordinator also addresses concerns related to PM-73, Louisiana State University’s policy on sexual misconduct. This policy includes:
- sexual assault
- sexual harassment
- dating and interpersonal violence
- domestic violence
In addition, the Office of the Title IX Coordinator responds to Title IX matters that are not included in PM-73 such as pregnancy or parenting, access and participation, and sex (or perceived sex).
Updates & Information
LSU Begins Search for Civil Rights & Title IX Positions
The newly formed LSU Office of Civil Rights & Title IX is adding to its staff:
- Vice President for Civil Rights & Title IX
- Title IX Coordinator (Position R00055154)
- Civil Rights & Title IX Investigator (Position R00054002)
Interested candidates may learn more about these positions on the LSU Careers website.
New Website for Sexual Assault Resources
LSU has created a new website that offers help and support to anyone who has been impacted by domestic or sexual violence. The site pulls together in one place the many different resources that are available to our LSU community, from medical and mental health services to the variety of reporting options that survivors can utilize.
Visit the Domestic & Sexual Violence Support and Reporting website.