Testing & Evaluation Services administers placement/credit by examination on a regular basis. Students who take placement exams/credit by examination have the ability to earn course credit, the score on each exam effects the course enrollment level. Placement and Credit Exams can improve a student's initial placement; they cannot lower a student's placement.
- Students may only take a specific placement/credit by examination one time.
- Students should consider consulting with an Academic Advisor to determine the need to take a placement/credit by examination.
- For more information about other language exams not listed below, please visit the LSU World Languages page.
- For more information about Math placement exams, please visit the LSU Math Placement and Credit page.
- For ALEKS PPL information, please visit the LSU Math ALEKS PPL information page.
|Exam||Test Length||Permitted Resources for ProctorU Exams||Permitted Resources for On Campus Paper and Pencil Exams|
- On campus paper and pencil exams will use paper exam to work problems
Schedule an Exam
For more information about scheduling a placement exam (incoming freshmen) and a credit by examination (continuing and transfer students), please visit the sites below respectively: