Testing & Evaluation Services administers placement/credit by examination on a regular basis. Students who take placement exams/credit by examination have the ability to earn course credit, the score on each exam effects the course enrollment level.
- Students may only take a specific placement/credit by examination one time.
- Students should consult with an Academic Advisor to determine the need to take a placement/credit by examination.
- For more information about other foreign languages exams not listed below, please visit the LSU Foreign Languages page.
- For more information about Math placement exams, please visit the LSU Math Placement and Credit page.
|Exam||Test Length||Permitted Resources for ProctorU Exams||Permitted Resources for On Campus Paper and Pencil Exams|
- Scratch paper used for ProctorU exams must be destroyed in the presence of the proctor
- On campus paper and pencil exams will use paper exam to work problems
Schedule an Exam
For more information about scheduling a placement exam (incoming freshmen) and a credit by examination (continuing and transfer students), please visit the sites below respectively: