Quicklinks for Staff
- Service Desk is the primary customer interface for Information Technology Services (ITS). The Service Desk can be contacted by phone at 225-578-3375, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person on the first floor of the Frey Computing Services Center or LSU Library.
- GROK an online knowledge base provides 24-hour support for computer-related topics, such as connecting to wireless, uploading grades, and email.
- Training.lsu.edu offers professional development workshops and webinars available for registration.
- Eduroam wireless network is available in most buildings, residence halls, and outside areas at LSU as well as at participating institutions world-wide.
myLSU & Email
- myLSU is your hub to the University. This portal provides access to many services at LSU like registration, scheduling, Moodle, computing resources, and more.
- LSUMail is the email service LSU provides its faculty, staff, and students which also includes access to Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud services.
Free & Discounted Software
- TigerWare provides software like Office365, Windows Operating System upgrades, Maple, and Mathematica. Most software is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Box offers faculty unlimited cloud storage. Box allows you to back up your documents on the cloud, as well as link any desired documents you wish to share with a colleague.
- Microsoft Teams combines instant messaging, calls, file and application sharing, and virtual meetings in one online workspace.
- OneDrive for Business is a file sharing and storage service that is included with LSUmail. It allows users to upload and access their files from an online web browser or local device, and comes with 1TB of storage space.
- FilesToGeaux allows for temporary storage and sharing for large files up to three gigabytes. Files remain on the server for up to 90 days.
Pay for Print offers affordable printing solutions through print-job release stations, wireless, and mobile printing at convenient locations. Black/white and color printing are available in most locations, using a TigerCard or TigerCash as payment. Large format and specialized printing options are available through the Print Desk located on the 3rd floor of LSU Library.
Digital Imaging Services
Digital Imaging Services include studio/location photography and documentation, hardcopy and film scanning, and archival digital printing.
High Performance Computing
- High Performance Computing (HPC) at LSU is a joint partnership between LSU’s Center for Computation & Technology (CCT) and ITS to promote scientific computing and technology across all disciplines. HPC provides the infrastructure and support, and serves as a central point to access all HPC resources and user expertise at LSU. HPC provides production cycles and services to LSU researchers.