Meet Our Team
Senior Internationalization Officer
and Executive Director
Director of Business Operations
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Assistant to the Executive Director
Academic Programs Abroad (APA) facilitates student exchange, offering offer LSU students a wide range of safe and affordable opportunities to participate in long and short-term programs abroad or in the United States. APA also handles incoming semester- and/or academic year-long international student exchanges from our bilateral agreements.
For general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs and Exchanges in Europe
Study Abroad Program Manager
Programs and Exchanges outside of Europe
The International Cultural Center serves to promote international friendship and facilitate greater interaction and understanding between the international students at LSU and the Baton Rouge Community through educational, cultural, and social activities.
For general questions, please contact email@example.com.
Director of International Student Engagement
Coordinator of International Student Engagement
International Services (ISO) provides primarily US Immigration advisory services to international students regarding their educational, financial, immigration, personal and social concerns in relation to their status in the US. Similar services are available to international faculty and research scholars. ISO is responsible for the University's compliance with US federal regulations which pertain to non-immigrant students and employees.
For general questions and questions about insurance waiver process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- J-1 exchange visitors or visiting scholars
- International employees including H-1B, TN, E-3, O-1
- Permanent Residence or Green Card sponsorships and processing particularly for international faculty
- Educational and Cultural Programming particularly for International Scholars
- Advising and assistance with student petitions to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Overall advising and guidance for international student population on maintenance of immigration student status
- Advising on F-1 Extensions, Travel, Visas, F-2 Dependents, Immigration Documents
- Supervise international student admissions process and issuance of initial I-20 certificate of eligibility
Documentation Services Coordinator
- Communicate with and advise Prospective and Admitted International Applicants on F-1 student visa status matters
- Monitor International Student Admission
- Evaluate financial ability (for admitted applicants and dependents) and process Initial I-20 Documents and F-1 SEVIS Immigration Transfer Forms (entering LSU)
- Facilitate New Student Intake processes – Immigration Documentation Clearance and Reports for New and Re-entry Students
LSU Global Coordinator
- LSU Global student advisor: current and prospective students
Administrative Program Specialist
- J-1 Professor/Scholar/Researcher Requests
- DS-2019 (J-1) Form Generation and Production
- New J-1 Professor/Scholar/Researcher Orientation
- Documentation/Monitoring for J-1 Scholar Spouse and/or Children (J-2)
- Sponsored Student Billing Contracts and Inquiries