News & Events
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Dettinger for being selected one of ten 2023/204 C-I Teaching Fellows. C-I Teaching Fellows
work to inform, create, and disseminate innovative teaching development resources
across campus supporting undergraduate communication skills development.
- Congratulations to Drs. Gundela Hachmann and Gang Zhou for receiving Provost's Funds for Innovation in Research - Scholarly & Creative Activity
for the Arts. This award is granted to faculty whose research is focused on LSU Scholarship
- Congratulations to Professor Rafael Orozco for winning one of the 2023 Rainmaker senior scholar awards in the area of Arts,
Humanities, Social Sciences & Behavioral Sciences.
- Congratulations to Dr. Laura Martins and Dr. Qiancheng Li on their 2023 book awards.
- Dr. Gundela Hachmann, Associate Professor of German will be starting a new service position as book editor
for literature, film, and culture at the German Studies Review, journal of the German Studies Association.
Congratulations to Dr. Eliana Maldonado Cano for the publication of her new book Wayrayaripay.
- Congratulations to Dr. José Rojas for the publication of his new book Women's Representations from Radical Naturalism to the New Woman Response.
- Spring 2024 Hispanic Studies will invite Dr. Sara Beaudrie to present a lecture on Spanish heritage language (SHL) as World Languages embarks
on a mission to build heritage language programs.
- 2024 Youth Summer Language Camps
- World Languages delegates attending July 22-24, 2024 University of Central Florida AI Conference on Teaching and Learning