Corn Maze at Burden
Join us as we open our fields and crank up our tractors to usher in the Fall season with some safe crazy mazy outdoor fun! We will host Corn Maze Fridays and Corn Maze Saturdays in 2022!
Corn Maze Saturdays | 2022 Dates
October 8, 15, 22, 29
Morning | 9 - 11 a.m.
Midday | Noon - 2 p.m.
Afternoon | 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Tickets are $15 per person and free for children two and younger. Tickets are pre-sale only, and will not be offered at the gate. All ages must have a ticket to enter. Tickets are limited.
Become a member! Members of the Friends of LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens with a Family/Dual membership or above receive 4 discounted Corn Maze tickets. Sign into your member portal to register for your member tickets.
Activities will include:
- Corn Maze
- Sunflower Fields
- Pumpkin Patch
- Petting Farm
- Gargantuan Games
- Corn Crib
- Spook-tacular Playground
- Temporary Tattoo Parlor
- Satsuma picking
- Antique Tractors
- Hay Mountain
- Picnic Area with local food vendors
Corn Maze is brought to you in part by:
September 30 and October 7, 14, and 21
Morning | 9 - 11 a.m.
Afternoon | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Corn Maze Fridays are back and better than ever! Activities include a hayride with stops for citrus-picking, a playground and games, a pumpkin patch with an activity, a petting farm, and, of course, the corn maze!
- Open to Kindergarten - 4th grade school groups
- Groups can choose to attend one of the two-hour sessions
- 200 student capacity for each session
- One teacher or chaperone is required for every ten children. There is no fee for this required chaperone to attend.
- $10 per student; $10 per non-required attendee e.g., additional teachers and chaperones, siblings, etc.
What to Expect:
- Children will move through six activity stations in groups of about 30.
- Corn Maze is an outdoor event that requires the ability to walk across grass, dirt and wood chips and the ability to mount and dismount a trailer for the hayride.
- Please notify us of any person in your party with a disability, and we will do our best to make accommodations wherever possible.
Registration and Check In:
- Payments will only be accepted as one complete payment. Separate payments will not be accepted.
- Payment is due upon arrival in the form of cash or check.
- No refunds will be issued, even if a student or chaperone is unable to attend.
- Teachers, chaperones, students, siblings, etc. must all enter as one group.
- Children are welcome to bring their lunch and enjoy a picnic at the Botanic Gardens! A designated lunch area will be made available.
- Food and drinks are NOT provided. Please ensure all guests BRING WATER.
- Students and teachers are expected to clean up after themselves using the trash cans provided.
Reach out to Mary Coco by email at email@example.com or by phone at (225) 831-2350 to schedule your group for Corn Maze Fridays. Once you have scheduled your time slot, we will send you a registration form to complete and submit. You will receive an email once your registration form has been received.
Please share this information with your fellow teachers!