Corn Maze at Burden
Join us as we open our fields and crank up our tractors to usher in the Fall season with some safe crazy mazy outdoor fun!
Corn Maze Saturdays
October 2, 9, 16, 23*, 30 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Purchase tickets for your two-hour Corn Maze experience this year!
Morning: 10 a.m. - noon
Midday: 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 3 - 5 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and free for children two and younger. Tickets are pre-sale only, and will not be offered at the gate. All ages must have a ticket to enter. Tickets are limited.
To ensure the safety and well-being of all attendees, this year's Corn Maze will operate with careful social distancing guidelines in place. Each Saturday offers multiple sessions to choose from with a 30-minute gap between each session to allow for cleaning.
Become a member! Members of the Friends of LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens with a Family/Dual membership or above receive a pass for up to four people to attend one Corn Maze session at no cost. Register for your free tickets.
Activities will include:
- Corn Maze
- Sunflower Fields
- Pumpkin Patch
- Petting Farm
- Corn Crib
- Satsuma picking
- Antique Tractors
- Hay Mountain
- Mini Hay Maze
- Take home crafts
- Picnic Area with local food vendors
*Corn Maze closes at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 23.
As our guests, we ask that you:
- Abide by social distancing and sanitary guidelines set forth by our state and Parish officials.
- Wear a mask when you are within 6 feet of the other guests and staff.
- Stay 10 feet or more away from other guests when you are not wearing a mask.
- Come and enjoy the Corn Maze, ONLY IF YOU ARE WELL.
- Stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19,
- Shortness of breath