LSU Vending is all over campus. Whether you need a snack, drink or maybe a blue book,
we have over 300 vending machines distributed across campus. Several of our machines
accept TigerCASH. In addition, we have ATM machines in several key locations.
Refund Policy & Locations
If you have experienced a problem with a vending machine, please contact us with the machine number and the location of the machine at 225-578-3263, via email to email@example.com or fill out the vending problem form and report the problem. The machine number can be found on the front of the machine on a white and purple sticker.
You may receive a refund for products that were not dispensed by visiting any of the refund locations listed below.
- Tiger Card Office — 109 LSU Student Union
- LSU Vet School Cafe’
- Atrium Cafe — Design Building
- CC’s — In Middleton Library
- UREC Student Recreation Center — Guest Services Desk (578-8601)
- Student Union Information Desk — Only available when Tiger Card Office is not open
- LSU Golf Course
- TigerCASH Laundry Refund - Cash/ coin laundry refunds will be refunded to the student by Residential Life. Please submit cash/ coins refund request.